JESUS CHRIST’ SEVEN LAST WORDS IN THREE AREA’S
SEVEN LAST STATEMENTS ON THE NIGHT BEFORE THE CROSS
1) Matthew 26:23 (KJV)
And he answered and said, He that dippeth his hand with me in the dish, the same shall betray me.
2) Luke 22:34 (KJV)
And he said, I tell thee, Peter, the cock shall not crow this day, before that thou shalt thrice deny that thou knowest me.
3) Matthew 26:39 (KJV)
And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.
4) Matthew 26:40 (KJV)
And he cometh unto the disciples, and findeth them asleep, and saith unto Peter, What, could ye not watch with me one hour?
5) Matthew 26:56 (KJV)
But all this was done, that the scriptures of the prophets might be fulfilled. Then all the disciples forsook him, and fled.
6) Matthew 26:64 A (KJV)
Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.
7) Matthew 26:64 B (KJV)
…. nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.”
SEVEN LAST STATEMENTS WHILE ON THE CROSS
1) Luke 23:34 (KJV) “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do.”
2) “Luke 23:43(KJV) Verily, I say unto thee, today shalt thou be with me in Paradise.”
3) John 19:26-27 (KJV) “Jesus said to his mother: “Woman, behold thy Son”. Then he said to the disciple: “Behold thy Mother.”
4)Matthew 27:46 (KJV) “My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?”
5) John 19:28 (KJV) “I thirst”
6) John 19:30 (KJV) When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.
7) Luke 23:46 (KJV) And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost.
SEVEN LAST STATEMENTS SAID TO THE SEVEN CHURCHES IN REVELATION
1) REV, 2:1-7 (KJV) Verse 4, Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.
2) Rev. 2:8-11 (KJV) Verse 10, Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
3) Rev. 2:12-17 (KJV) Verse 14, But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication.
4) Rev. 2:18-29 (KJV) Verse 19, I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to bemore than the first.
5) Rev. 3:1-6 (KJV) Verse 2, Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God.
6) Rev. 3:7-13 (KJV) Verse 8, I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
7) Rev. 3:14-22 (KJV) Verse 16, So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
FIRST & LAST WORDS IN THE OLD TESTAMENT
Genesis 1:1 (KJV) The first words in the Old Testament.
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
Malachi 4:6 (KJV) The last words in the Old Testament.
and he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.
FIRST & LAST WORDS IN THE NEW TESTAMENT
Matthew 1:1 (KJV) The first words in the New Testament.
The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.
Revelation 22:21 (KJV) The last words in the New Testament.
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.