Daily Diet is Dying Daily
I believe that if a Christian does not die daily for the Lord of Lords and the King of Kings, that person has a lust for selfish ambition in this world. These are some verses that have a thought of dying daily for Jesus Christ on a daily basis. These are but a few of God’s words concerning the flesh Dying Daily.
1) Are we allowing the Holy Ghost within us to work in us with the evidence of bonds and afflictions abiding? Acts 20:23 (KJV) Save that the Holy Ghost witnesseth in every city, saying that bonds and afflictions abide me.
2) Simply said, DYING DAILY all the day long. Romans 8:36 (KJV) As it is written, for thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
3) We are not Apostles, but we are appointed to have a daily diet of dying daily for JESUS CHRIST, He died once for sin, we dying daily in service to Him. 1 Cor 4:9-13 (KJV) 9 For I think that God hath set forth us the apostles last, as it were appointed to death: for we are made a spectacle unto the world, and to angels, and to men. 10 We are fools for Christ’s sake, but ye are wise in Christ; we are weak, but ye are strong; ye are honourable, but we are despised. 11 Even unto this present hour we both hunger, and thirst, and are naked, and are buffeted, and have no certain dwellingplace; 12 And labour, working with our own hands: being reviled, we bless; being persecuted, we suffer it: 13 Being defamed, we intreat: we are made as the filth of the world, and are the offscouring of all things unto this day.
4) Simply said, dying daily lightens the LIGHT of the world in our lives. 2 Cor 4:10 (KJV) Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.
5) Simply said, I will pay the cost for a daily walk with my Lord and Saviour 2 Cor 11:23 (KJV) Are they ministers of Christ? (I speak as a fool) I am more; in labours more abundant, in stripes above measure, in prisons more frequent, in deaths oft.
6) Simply said my daily diet of dying daily, if I need to glory it will be in my infirmities 2 Cor 11:29-30 (KJV) Who is weak, and I am not weak? who is offended, and I burn not? If I must needs glory, I will glory of the things which concern mine infirmities.
I believe that if we born-again Christians would, according to the Scriptures, put aside selfish ambitions and became as sacrificial (sanctified) Saints for our Lord. Not only would we have what we needed in life, but there would not be what we have today, SIN. For example:
Christian, condemning, destroying, judging, against Christian
Sodom and Gomorrah in almost every city in the USA
Prisons full of lost and saved people who broke the law, Man’s and God’s
Homes without mothers
Homes without dads
Churches without the Power of God
Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, 20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, 20 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like Gal 5:19-21 (KJV) Flesh is Sin
Do not be dismayed, The Great physician, Our Lord and Savior has prescribed, in His Holy Word, The Bible, a Daily Diet for Sin and that is Dying Daily in Service for Him. We are justified, sanctified, and He (God) that lives in us is stronger then he (Satan) that is in the world.
And in doing so we will call SIN as it really is and not cover it up with, words that are less offensive to the ear. We will teach our children to walk with the Lord as we walk. If we will walk daily with the Lord our Children will learn daily.
Matt 16:24-25 24
Then said Jesus unto his disciples, (Us Born-Again Christians) If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, (Die Daily) and take up his cross, and follow me.25 For whosoever will save his life (Self Ambition) shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life (Die Daily) for my sake shall find it. DAILY DIET OF DYING DAILY!! Lord, Come Quickly and get your children