Key Verse: Matthew 6:33 (KJV) But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
As a Christian living in this evil world we find ourselves struggling with many things and when we slip from being in God’s will we enter into Satan’s will. That is when we start struggling with everyday activities. There are no limitations to being out of God’s will. The Struggle gets real and our hearts start to be burdened. As we look at this chapter in Matthew, God’s is stirring our hearts to grasp hold of Verse 33 and to review who really is first in our life. Who is really master, and if God is not First in our love, service, and worship, then we must return to Him. Are you struggling in chapter 6?
DO YOU STRUGGLE with putting God first? (Verse 33) Lets read this chapter and see where we possibly are struggling in putting God first.
1) DO YOU STRUGGLE with Giving and not letting people Know? Verses 1-4
Do you want a pat on the back from mankind?
Do you struggle with giving God’s way?
Do you struggle with giving?
2) DO YOU STRUGGLE with Praying? Verses 5-7
In Private (Closet)
In Public (Church)
As the Spirit leadeth not repetitions words?
Exalting God (Father) Verse 9
submission to God? Verse 10
accepting what God has for you daily? Verse 11
with forgiving? Verse 12
Recognition of Gods way? Verses13-15
3) DO YOU STRUGGLE in fasting (sincere meeting with God) Verses 16-18
4) DO YOU STRUGGLE with saving worldly goods? Verses 19
Houses, bank accounts, CD’s, retirement accounts, etc
5) DO YOU STRUGGLE with giving more to God then yourself? Verse 20
Where is your heart? Verse 21
Where are your eyes? Verses 22-23
6) DO YOU STRUGGLE with what Master to serve? Verse 24
You cannot have two masters, pick one
7) DO YOU STRUGGLE with your lifestyle verse God’s? Verses 25-32
8) DO YOU STRUGGLE with tomorrow and the days ahead? Verse 34
Vacations, buying/selling, etc
Stop struggling and surrender to God. That is why God is saying in verse 33, I AM the ONE, I can, I did, and I will perform all that I have said in the Bible and my Word says, STOP STRUGGLING, and SEEK ME FIRST.
Matthew 6:33 (KJV) But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. (copied and added)