TEN WAYS TO LOVE
TEN WAYS TO LEARN
TEN WAYS TO LEAD
TEN WAYS TO LIVE
- LISTEN—without interrupting (Proverbs18: 1-24))
Verse 13, He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.
- SPEAK—Without accusing (James 1:19)
Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:
- GIVE—Without sparing (Proverbs 21:26)
He coveteth greedily all the day long: but the righteous giveth and spareth not.
- PRAY—Without ceasing (Colossians 1:9)
For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;
- ANSWER—Without arguing (Proverbs 17:1)
Better is a dry morsel, and quietness therewith, than an house full of sacrifices with strife.
- SHARE—Without pretending (Ephesians 4:15)
But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:
- ENJOY—Without complaint (Philippians 2:14)
Do all things without murmurings and disputings:
- TRUST—Without wavering (Corinthians 13:7)
- FORGIVE—Without punishing (Colossians 3:13)
Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.
- PROMISE—without forgetting (Proverbs 13:12)
Hope deferred maketh the heart sick: but when the desire cometh, it is a tree of life.